Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen

Article about: Belt and buckle that came together Maker of buckle is new to me. Belt is maker 38 and size 100 . timothy

Default Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen

Belt and buckle that came together Maker of buckle is new to me. Belt is maker 38 and size 100 . timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen   Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen  

Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen   Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen
    P
    Many

Timothy, there is one in the M4 makers thread M4/29
    Ben

Thanks Ben I see it I never thought to look there. Nash's book didn't show it under Heer good book but maybe a little lacking. Did this maker make many Heer buckles? This is the first I have owned. timothy

I have only ever seen a handful to be honest quite a hard maker marked buckle to get hold of, good find
    Ben

Very nice set you got there!

Back at home now from Scotland, here is another example
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen   Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen  

Heer Belt Buckle Maker I have Not Seen  
    Ben