Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Belt Buckle real deal?

Article about: Hi there. First time posting. I recently got into surplus rifle collecting and am dabbling in other WWII items. I bought a Heer belt buckle, belt, and 98K ammo pouch. I understand this secti

Default Heer Belt Buckle real deal?

Hi there. First time posting. I recently got into surplus rifle collecting and am dabbling in other WWII items. I bought a Heer belt buckle, belt, and 98K ammo pouch. I understand this section is for buckles, but I figured I'd show everything at once. The belt and buckle have no markings that I can see. The pouch is marked faintly as "44" with something I can't read above it. Here's the pictures, please let me know if you think they're real or not. Thanks! Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?Heer Belt Buckle real deal?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Belt Buckle real deal?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum

It's a good buckle. .
    There are experts here that can help you with maker and if the belt is original.

I think that the belt reflash with modern thread.

Belt hook doesn't look original and the turnover has been newly stitched but buckle looks good..

Hello,
    Yes for sure this one comes from outer space...
    Thanks

Heer Belt Buckle real deal?

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

A little worn but a nice buckle!...

Thanks guys. I was more worried about the buckle, the belt came with it so worst case I can get a new one. There's no marks on the belt which I've heard is unusual. Would you recommend posting somewhere else for the ammo pouch? By the way I know the buckle originally had a dark finish, but I think the worn bare metal looks pretty cool.

?

Quote by bonzofreak48 View Post
    Thanks guys. I was more worried about the buckle, the belt came with it so worst case I can get a new one. There's no marks on the belt which I've heard is unusual. Would you recommend posting somewhere else for the ammo pouch? By the way I know the buckle originally had a dark finish, but I think the worn bare metal looks pretty cool.
    No markings on a belt isn't a big deal. I have owned lots of belts without any markings.

Hello mate and welcome, as the rest have said, buckle is fine, the belt could be original but would need better pics of the leather and stitching, dont like the hook at all
    Ben

Quote by bonzofreak48 View Post
    The pouch is an original M1911 produced in the second half of WWII.
    The buckle had a leather tab and was factory painted in Feldgrau...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast