MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Buckle - HA 42

Article about: A recent arrival, nice Hermann Aurich, Dresden. And since I joined this forum in Jan-14 I have developed a buckle, dagger, ammo pouch and accessories addiction ! Jeff

?

Default Heer Buckle - HA 42

A recent arrival, nice Hermann Aurich, Dresden. And since I joined this forum in Jan-14 I have developed a buckle, dagger, ammo pouch and accessories addiction !

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle - HA 42   Heer Buckle - HA 42  

Heer Buckle - HA 42  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle - HA 42
    P
    Many

?

I believe this is an H. Arld... Gwar...

?

I saw the 42 in the maker's list as Hermann Aurich, but now see a H. Arld example in the thread photos...looks just the same - thanks! The seller had it listed as an Aurich as well.

?

Default Hermann Aurich

This is Hermann Aurichs maker mark...I believe...G

- - ------- - -
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle - HA 42  

?

Some of the "Sellers" are not as avid collectors as we are... They see $$$ instead of HA or GB or any other distinct makers marks... Be wary and research here... You will be doing yourself a favor...Good hunting weller....Gwar...

?

Thanks Gwar I like the buckle either way, still a lot of paint on it...

?

Yes a very nice find... Keep it up...Gwar

Nice buckle and the maker is H Arld and not Aurich
    Ben

?

As always, thanks Ben !

Just to note Aurich buckles are very easy to spot as their egales are very distinct with no other eagle like it, the makers mark is also an easy one to remember
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle - HA 42   Heer Buckle - HA 42  

Attached Images Attached Images Heer Buckle - HA 42 
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast