Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer buckle help

Article about: Is this heer buckle original or copy? Please identify manufacturer. Thanks for all comments.

?

Default Heer buckle help

Is this heer buckle original or copy? Please identify manufacturer. Thanks for all comments.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer buckle help   Heer buckle help  

Heer buckle help   Heer buckle help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer buckle help
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Looks like the maker is Osang from Dresden
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Dav
    ?

Can you see any markings on the buckle itself along the left edge or under the catch? It looks okay in my opinion but wait for the experts to chime in. It appears the leather tab is beginning to suffer from red rot, I'd look into trying to prevent further damage. Keep it out of direct sunlight, in a a lower humidity environment. You may want to look into treating it, but I am no expert on leather restoration. Get the opinion of an expert as you don't want to do irreversible damage.

Very nice and original G H Osang made buckle, marked on the tab and the distinct eagle is a giveaway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer buckle help   Heer buckle help  

Ben

?

Thanks for your answers.