Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle Schauerte & Höhfeld

Article about: Hi All! This little bird crossed my way today and I could not let it go! Have you ever noticed this maker on a buckle? Sorry, the pictures of the marking under the claw and pin shroud constr

?

Default Heer Buckle Schauerte & Höhfeld

Hi All!

This little bird crossed my way today and I could not let it go!

Have you ever noticed this maker on a buckle?

Sorry, the pictures of the marking under the claw and pin shroud construction are not the best! The marking is: Sch. & H.

Best,
    Guido
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle Schauerte & Höhfeld   Heer Buckle Schauerte & Höhfeld  

Heer Buckle Schauerte & Höhfeld  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle Schauerte & Höhfeld
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Buckle Schauerte & Höhfeld

Guido, what a super and rare buckle, I have seen this makers mark on a Tunnerbund buckle but never on anything else, can we confirm the maker? Excellent find my friend
    Ben

Klasse Koppelschloß Guido, wo hast Du nur immer diese genialen Teile her??!!
    Grüße vom Max, diesmal in unserer Sprache!

Hello guido,

wonderfull buckle in exelent condition and rare maker .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Guido, can you post this buckle in the Non M4 makers list for me please?

Many thanks
    Ben

It seems this company was mainly a badge award maker, LDO L54, their logo was a "H" intertwined with an "S". They also held the M9/111 contract, anyone have any more information on this maker? Again Guido super find mate, I have a spot waiting for it in the Non M4 makers list
    Ben

That is wicked nice! I love it! Looks great, Guido....a super buckle!
    Rob

?

Many thanks for all your kind comments on this buckle!

I am really proud to hold it as there is also a little story behind it: It comes from an old man, who was as stubborn as a mule in the price negotiation. I needed more than one try but in the end we came to an agreement. It was his last Heer buckle and he had it for several decades in his collection wich will be resolved by him now. "The last shirt has no pockets" were the words of the nearly 90 years old veteran.

@Ben: Yes, Schauerte & Höhfeld had several contracts but no M4 number. I will post it in the mentioned thread (Sorry for my late response, my motorbike needed yesterday some agitation).

Best,
    Guido