Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

heer buckle with tab recent find

Article about: This is my NOWA.. Tab dated 1939... The leather is stiff and hardly readable... However the NOWA marking is seen under the paint barely, Kind of thick paint.. Still by the rear and under the

Default Re: heer buckle with tab recent find

I agree with Markus, probably Schmole & Comp, any chance of rear pics?
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement heer buckle with tab recent find
    P
    Many

?

Ben, Your buckles are in such great shape.., should I hold off in search of a great buckle and wait a lifetime
    for a buy as I have been doing ? I know that it is personal preference, however.. your damn buckles
    are so much better quality than I have seen thus far..Cheers... Merry Christmas..M

Morning M, again mate its all personal preference and what do you want to buy and what is your budget? If you look around there are top buckles out there to be had at not no bad prices, HJ buckles are easily picked up in near mint condition for less that $100. Let me know via PM what you are looking for and your budget and I will see what I can find for you
    Ben

?

The Gustav Brehmer is here... Waiting for a few more... Can't wait to post....M
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer buckle with tab recent find   heer buckle with tab recent find  

heer buckle with tab recent find   heer buckle with tab recent find  

Hello,

IMO all good stuff
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I agree with Markus, all good, I would like to see better pics of the aluminium Heer, looks like it still has a fair bit of paint on
    Ben

?

This is a dumb question.. The Whermact vs. Luftwaffe buckle.. Army / Air Force
    Different posts ?? Ben Thanks for everything... Just let me know what I am doing wrong and I will comply... Do not want to wear out my welcome on this forum..M
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer buckle with tab recent find   heer buckle with tab recent find  

?

By the way the tab on the darker one is the Schneider tab and not the original one... Just wanted to make it look better...M

?

The bread bag or ammo pouch is a mystery, however the buckles I feel are fine.. Can't see much..seems like Dresden or Menden...... Commrnts....

M, Heer is the army Luftwaffe is the Air force, HJ is Hitler Jungend, DJ, Deutsche Jungend, KM Krieg Marine. Ask whatever you need mate you will always learn
    Ben

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast