Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer - HK 1941 Combat Rig

Article about: I went to the local gun show today, not much militaria at all. But I did find this combat rig with a steel 1941 Hermann Knoller buckle and a long 120 belt with a Linden & Funke buckle ca

?

Default Heer - HK 1941 Combat Rig

I went to the local gun show today, not much militaria at all. But I did find this combat rig with a steel 1941 Hermann Knoller buckle and a long 120 belt with a Linden & Funke buckle catch. Certainly looks like this set has been together for many years, and was in the action. I got it for a really good price as well...

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer - HK 1941 Combat Rig   Heer - HK 1941 Combat Rig  

Heer - HK 1941 Combat Rig   Heer - HK 1941 Combat Rig  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer - HK 1941 Combat Rig
    P
    Many

Nice set Jeff, Knoller buckle are quite hard to find to be honest so a good find. The belt at 120, he was a big lad lol too many rations!!!
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben, and when I saw the Knoller buckle and L&F catch I decided that was a cool setup...got it for $100 USD.

Bloody hell Jeff you robbed the man lol good buy mate, very good price
    Ben

?

LOL Ben, this rig was one of the last items he had from a trunk full of German bring-back items he'd recently bought. And based on what he told me was in that trunk and the prices he sold them for, he already made his money bigtime! So, benefit to me . He did pull out an amazing large flag with Gau markings sewn on it...from the same trunk

$100! what a steal!....

?

Sidelines me' arse... I knew you'd pull something out of yer hat... Great score Jeff... Congrats !! G

?

Thanks G, and earlier in the year this gun show had zero interesting militaria, so I was pleased to find this nice set and get it for a good price. Time to take a break on those pricey minty buckles and pick up some nice, worn, been there items

Jeff

well done.

?

Nice Linden & Funk markings too G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast