Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help Needed ! A bit of advice on this Heer belt and Buckle. A good one?

Article about: Belt and buckle under £100 you cannot go wrong Pics of the DAK would be good, only problem with me is I have seen so much crap offered for sale by so called dealers it really shocked me to b

Default Re: Help Needed ! A bit of advice on this Heer belt and Buckle. A good one?

Belt and buckle under £100 you cannot go wrong Pics of the DAK would be good, only problem with me is I have seen so much crap offered for sale by so called dealers it really shocked me to be honest!
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help Needed ! A bit of advice on this Heer belt and Buckle. A good one?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help Needed ! A bit of advice on this Heer belt and Buckle. A good one?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I have seen so much crap offered for sale by so called dealers it really shocked me to be honest!
    I know what you mean. To be honest I don't have high hopes from the guy. He told me that a blue painted helmet with fake police decals and a Spanish liner was 100% original TR. We'll see. Just out of interest Ben, which part of Derbyshire do you live in. My grandparents live in Littleover, just outside Derby.

Jim, not far from me really, I live near Clay Cross, I go down the A38 every day as part of my job, that stretch of the A38 is part of our network, I also go to Markeaton Park quite alot to the Bee shop there
    Ben

Jim, not far from me really, I live near Clay Cross, I go down the A38 every day as part of my job, that stretch of the A38 is part of our network, I also go to Markeaton Park quite alot to the Bee shop there
    Hehe.Small world aint it. My dad used to take us to Markeaton Park when we visited my Grandparents when I was a lot younger! I love it up there, especially the Peak District. I don't get up there enough.

I think belt collecting is going to be my new direction, those bloody helmets are getting just too pricey. The belt forum has made a convert out of me! Thanks for the help mate, you are a true gent

Jim, any time my friend, buckles are much cheaper than helmets also lol BTW where do you live now?
    Ben

Dont tell me Isle of Wight lol
    Ben

I live on the Isle of Wight mate. Hence the name. My dad is originally from Derby, so that's my connection. He used to work for Rolls Royce up there. Strangely enough it was my Derby Grandad that gave me my first belt, the Aluminium Droop tail that I posted when I first joined the forum last year...

Well Jim, I have only been there once, my parents took me to Sanddown when I was a kid many years ago lol we went on holiday there
    Ben

Well Jim, I have only been there once, my parents took me to Sanddown when I was a kid many years ago lol we went on holiday there
    Good old sunny Sandown! Nicest sandy beach on the Island. Next time I'm up in Derby I'll drop you a P.M mate.

Quote by Isle of Wighter View Post
    Good old sunny Sandown! Nicest sandy beach on the Island. Next time I'm up in Derby I'll drop you a P.M mate.
    Good one Jim please do
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2