Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hermann Knoller buckle update

Article about: Gentlemen Since my last post regarding this buckle, tab, and belt I was at work so I was unable to make this purchase. For 3 nights I worried whether someone walked in and made the purchase.

Default Hermann Knoller buckle update

Hermann Knoller buckle updateHermann Knoller buckle updateHermann Knoller buckle updateHermann Knoller buckle updateHermann Knoller buckle updateHermann Knoller buckle updateGentlemen

Since my last post regarding this buckle, tab, and belt I was at work so I was unable to make this purchase. For 3 nights I worried whether someone walked in and made the purchase. Today I returned to the antique shop and walked to the area where I looked at it last, and to my surprise.....it was still there! I was stoked! What I didn't tell you last time was the sellers asking price. He was asking $150, so I thought we could settle on the $125 I stated here. Anyways, I had the nice lady unlock the case and I quickly secured it in my hand. I asked her if I may make an offer of $100 to the seller and she made a call to the seller. Fully expecting to barter to the $125 mark, I was pleasantly surprised when the woman told me the seller accepts my offer. I
    fired the cash at her and thanked her dearly. My posts seem to have a story attached, I hope you don't mind the reading. Here are some better (I hope) pics. Adrian thanks for your post on picture taking, I think it helped.

Greenhorn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Knoller buckle update   Hermann Knoller buckle update  

Hermann Knoller buckle update  
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Knoller buckle update
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hermann Knoller buckle update

You got a deal my friend!

Yes, thank you ObKrieger!

I felt like I should run away with it! Not a bad addition to a fledgling collection.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Green, you got yourself an absolute bargain there my friend, $100 for belt and buckle both in good condition, well done my friend
    Ben

Looks good! Congrats!

Rob

Thanks, Ben and Rob

That was a deal, for sure. It's happily on display in my case!

Green