Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Just uncovered H. Arld 1942 Heer Combat Belt & Buckle, lots of personality! Belt wear forensics?

Article about: Dang, you guys are making me blush... ;-) I agree the wear is just right, and really unmessed with and that is important to me. Many times I see a pic of a buckle that looks like it has been

Default Re: Just uncovered H. Arld 1942 Heer Combat Belt & Buckle, lots of personality! Belt wear forensics?

Dang, you guys are making me blush... ;-)

I agree the wear is just right, and really unmessed with and that is important to me. Many times I see a pic of a buckle that looks like it has been scratched on purpose, as in recent times, in a misguided attempt to try and clean it up a bit. You see this on steel buckles of course, and these type of scratches really detract from an item.

I'm thinking about a few other items, and I've had them all before, bread bag, canteen, bayonet, Y straps, but I don't know that I want to assemble a whole thing like that again?

The belt and buckle are propped up on a 1944 Pistole 640b in it's original pebbled holster with extra mag.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just uncovered H. Arld 1942 Heer Combat Belt & Buckle, lots of personality! Belt wear forensics?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Just uncovered H. Arld 1942 Heer Combat Belt & Buckle, lots of personality! Belt wear forensics?

Well! Open up that holster and let's See that Belgian! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Here's a couple halfway decent shots of it ;-)

Here it is hanging out with its buddy, straight as can be 1943 Ithaca with just the right amount of wear. I guess they didn't always use to be friends...

Now that's a pair of beauties, for sure!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Two of John Moses Browning's finest for sure!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4