Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt

Article about: B&N 43 marked buckle with later war belt. Both are in pretty good shape Often referred to as Navy or Coastal Artrillery I believe issued to all services. Army & Navy belt is marked 9

Default Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt

B&N 43 marked buckle with later war belt. Both are in pretty good shape Often referred to as Navy or Coastal Artrillery I believe issued to all services. Army & Navy belt is marked 95 for size near tounge the nine is a light stamp and didnt come out well in picture. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt   Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt  

Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt   Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt  

Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt   Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mid to Late war B&N 43 buckle with belt
    P
    Many

Very nice set Tim and in very good condition. I do like Nolte buckles, they have a very distinct eagle
    Ben

Nice one, thanks for showing it...