MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My Unissued Heer Buckle

Article about: "Re: Camo Luftwaffe Buckle James for me that looks like a factory painted buckle by B Haarmann, that is a nice buckle mate, you have shown us a couple of nice buckles I wonder what will

Default My Unissued Heer Buckle

"Re: Camo Luftwaffe Buckle
    James for me that looks like a factory painted buckle by B Haarmann, that is a nice buckle mate, you have shown us a couple of nice buckles I wonder what will come next lol"

Ben,

I guess this one will have to do - unfortunately, though it retains almost ALL its feldgrau paint, the tab is suffering from dry rot; you can see how it's cracked and broken between the prongs. Also, I believe some FOOL put a price sticker ( or something similar ) on it, causing a spot of the leather's finish to come off. The buckle is lightly maker-marked and dated H.A. 42 and the oval cartouche reads, H. ARLD NUERNBERG 1942. A common buckle I couldn't resist due to its overall condition!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Unissued Heer Buckle   My Unissued Heer Buckle  

My Unissued Heer Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Unissued Heer Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Unissued Heer Buckle

Hey James nothing wrong with that buckle mucker, another very nice example you have I your collection. The leather looks a little dry but the overall condition is very nice. Nice buckle mate
    Ben

Nice minty buckle, its odd how some mint buckles have dry rotted tabs and then some beat up buckles have really nice tabs, assuming its all original of course, I guess storage makes the difference.

Nice buckle