MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?

Article about: I have opportunity to buy the attached buckle without the belt which was sold separately. Photos not very sharp; he is looking for \\$60. I think a little high but not to far from what I see b

Default N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?

I have opportunity to buy the attached buckle without the belt which was sold separately. Photos not very sharp; he is looking for $60. I think a little high but not to far from what I see buckles go for at the shows. Who is the maker and is it considered a good one to have? See belt pics for more history on buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?   N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?  

N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?   N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?
    P
    Many

Default Re: N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?

Joe, nothing wrong with the buckle, its original even from the bad pics,, as for maker hard to tell from the pics, if its stamped N&H then its Noelle & Hueck, if not if you get better pics it would be better. BTW I think $60 is as cheap as chips
    Ben

?

$60 ID BUY THEM ALL DAY LONG AT THAT PRICE, thats a steal

Thank you once again for your advice. My collection of german belts/buckles has grown over this past year and as I learn more I am grateful for the forum members help. I will try and buy buckle, will see how we go.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?   N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?  

Just from them pics Joe thay all look good
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Just from them pics Joe thay all look good
    Thanks Ben - all have been reviewed and "blessed" by you! I have bought the N&H 1942 buckle and also am meeting up with the guy selling the Luftwaffe belt/buckle - should have better pics for the forum soon.

Quote by josephc View Post
    Thanks Ben - all have been reviewed and "blessed" by you! I have bought the N&H 1942 buckle and also am meeting up with the guy selling the Luftwaffe belt/buckle - should have better pics for the forum soon.
    Good one mate
    Ben

Default Close ups of N&H 1942 buckle

Here are close ups of the buckle I bought; hard to get a close up of the markings.

N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?   N&H 1942 buckle - thoughts?  

Nice buckle Joe by Noelle & Hueck and for $60 what a bargain
    Ben