Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.) Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.

Article about: Good day all !New addition-attic find belt with buckle M4 / 56 Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.

Default New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.) Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.

Good day all !New addition-attic find belt with buckle M4 / 56 Friedrich Keller, Oberstein. New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.)  Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.)  Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.)  Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.)  Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.)  Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.)  Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition-attic find belt with buckle (F.K.O.)  Friedrich Keller, Oberstein.
    P
    Many

The tab is not original to the buckle but has been added at some point. Belts looks to have been repaired at some point also
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The tab is not original to the buckle but has been added at some point. Belts looks to have been repaired at some point also
    Hello Ben,

i think also .......100%
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175