Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice condition original Heer buckle?.

Article about: Received the Heer buckle today , the buckle is magnetic but the roundel isn't , no Assman marks sadly , it just looks too pristine to be original! , is it correct being outer magnetic but no

?

Default Nice condition original Heer buckle?.

Looked at this one earlier and thought the condition might be too good to be true?. Do you chaps think it is an original Heer dress buckle?. As if it is a goodun i'll definitely buy this one. Many Thanks in advance Jimbo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice condition original Heer buckle?.
    P
    Many

Jimbo is it steel or aluminium?
    Ben

?

Hi Ben

it is listed as a near new condition veteran bring back Alloy Dress Buckle , i thought it might have been sprayed though or something?.

Jimbo, the buckle is a nice Assmann parade buckle, if you are lucky have a look on the inner side wall of the buckle or on one of the four tabs that secure the roundel you might find the Assmann logo (A in a circle)
    Ben

?

Thanks very much Ben , i have just made the purchase. Very pleased. Looking forward to adding it to the collection. I'll post a better picture once it arrives from the U.S. Best regards , Jimbo.

?

That's a really handsome buckle! Nicely done.

?

Cheers Erno , it has made my evening. Thanks again Ben & Erno for being a gentlemen as always.

This is one of the best condition Heer buckles I've seen. Great post. Is it magnetic? (esp. the roundel)
    BTW, do many vendors/companies ship these things outside the USA?

?

I live in the Uk and asked in advance if they would mind shipping to the uk , although i have just had an invoice from them charging me 55 dollars for shipping , i am no expert on shipping prices but even via registered mail for a belt buckle that can't be right surely?.

Ithink you have been ripped off on the postage.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast