Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice condition original Heer buckle?.

Article about: Received the Heer buckle today , the buckle is magnetic but the roundel isn't , no Assman marks sadly , it just looks too pristine to be original! , is it correct being outer magnetic but no

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    Ithink you have been ripped off on the postage.
    Just received an email from them and they say the only way they can ship to the uk is by express mail and 55 dollars is indeed the shipping price.

I love the buckle so just paid the invoice , will be a nice addition to the collection , thanks again chaps for all your help and comments. Jimbo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice condition original Heer buckle?.
    P
    Many

?

Jimbo, how much is shipping to the U.S.?

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    Jimbo, how much is shipping to the U.S.?
    Not sure Erno mate , as you only get the shipping price upon receipt of the invoice.

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Not sure Erno mate , as you only get the shipping price upon receipt of the invoice.
    If it's a lot cheaper, you can have it sent to me and I will forward it on to you. I can send it regular airmail, which would probably cost you less than $20.

Quote by jimm View Post
    I live in the Uk and asked in advance if they would mind shipping to the uk , although i have just had an invoice from them charging me 55 dollars for shipping , i am no expert on shipping prices but even via registered mail for a belt buckle that can't be right surely?.
    $55 is pants Jim, I buy from the US all the time, tell them to poke it at that price!
    Ben

Chad Williams sent me 10-12 buckles for a Russian friend of mine, postage was $21 so $55 for one buckle!!!
    Ben

?

Thanks Erno for that offer buddy , but i have paid the invoice now my friend , really appreciate that though mate. Do you chaps think 75 GBP was a fair price?. I think for what it is , nice condition etc it was a fair price but As you say Ben 55 dollars is diabolical for postage , they told me that they send 1/3 of their items overseas which is very hard to believe at those postage costs.

I suppose overall £75 is ok but for me its the principle of the whole thing
    Ben

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Thanks Erno for that offer buddy , but i have paid the invoice now my friend , really appreciate that though mate. Do you chaps think 75 GBP was a fair price?. I think for what it is , nice condition etc it was a fair price but As you say Ben 55 dollars is diabolical for postage , they told me that they send 1/3 of their items overseas which is very hard to believe at those postage costs.
    Sure thing. Just send me a PM if you ever come upon a similar situation. I will be happy to help you expand your collection without paying out the Ass(man) for shipping.

?

Thanks again Ben & Erno. You are both Gentlemen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast