Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Nice condition original Heer buckle?.

Article about: Received the Heer buckle today , the buckle is magnetic but the roundel isn't , no Assman marks sadly , it just looks too pristine to be original! , is it correct being outer magnetic but no

?

Received the Heer buckle today , the buckle is magnetic but the roundel isn't , no Assman marks sadly , it just looks too pristine to be original! , is it correct being outer magnetic but not the roundel?. As i have a feeling the roundel is made of zinc and the outer is steel?. It is just clean as a whistle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice condition original Heer buckle?.
    P
    Many

Jim, dont panic mate, there are pristine buckles out there, clean as a whistle as you say
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nice condition original Heer buckle?.   Nice condition original Heer buckle?.  

Nice condition original Heer buckle?.   Nice condition original Heer buckle?.  

Attached Images Attached Images Nice condition original Heer buckle?.  Nice condition original Heer buckle?.  Nice condition original Heer buckle?. 
    Ben

?

Very nice buckles Ben , thanks for putting my mind at ease mate , i'm sure the magnetic and non magnetic elements to the buckle must be correct then. Cheers again Ben.

Hello,

it's a later produced buckle with steel box and zinc roundel .

Also exist Alu boxes with zinc or steel roundels .

In compared not so often seen then normaly complet alu or zinc .

Very nice condition .........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

A very nice buckle but $55 for shipping is a rip off. A flat rate international box is around $27.00 I have sent lots of them. I sent a buckle to the UK in a padded envelope a few months and it cost $12.75. It get expensive to ship international if the package is over 4 pounds.

fantasticum condesione.

?

Thanks for the comments chaps , yellow12 i really appreciate you explaining about the various metals used in the construction of the buckle and now i also know it is a late war example , i am learning all the time and that information is great to know , many thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3