Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on H. Aurich buckle with Tab

Article about: Aurich is actually one of my top makers, I just love the eagles on these buckles, they are so characteristic

Default Opinions on H. Aurich buckle with Tab

Hello! Any thoughts on this H. Aurich buckle and tab? Tab and buckle both dated '42. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on H. Aurich buckle  with Tab   Opinions on H. Aurich buckle  with Tab  

Opinions on H. Aurich buckle  with Tab   Opinions on H. Aurich buckle  with Tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on H. Aurich buckle  with Tab
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions on H. Aurich buckle with Tab

I like it not. The Leather looks to new and the Swastika is unsauber. sorry for my bad English

Very nice Heer buckle by Aurich, and in very good condition, yours is not the average Aurich buckle as yours has a normal length catch whereas the Aurich tabs are normally short. Cracking buckle
    Ben

Quote by DerStuermer View Post
    I like it not. The Leather looks to new and the Swastika is unsauber. sorry for my bad English
    New looking does not necessarily mean fake.
    A very nice example!
    A bit of a pity about the poor storage conditions.
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It looks not good to me. Sorry the Swastika look's very Sh*t from back.

Quote by DerStuermer View Post
    It looks not good to me. Sorry the Swastika look's very Sh*t from back.
    Well you have your opinion, in fact it is a very nice and genuine buckle, here are a couple for for comparison
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on H. Aurich buckle  with Tab   Opinions on H. Aurich buckle  with Tab  

Ben

Couple more

Ben

I do not have an Aurich to post, but here is an RS&S in my collection. It looks like .... from the back as well.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on H. Aurich buckle  with Tab  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Couple more
    Nice crank catch Ben!
    Ralph.

?

Nice buckle...there appears to be a lot of great Aurich buckles with nice tabs!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast