Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Original Wehrmacht belt and buckle?

Article about: hi I bought this for \\$75 today at a second hand store I go to regularly and in the past have gotten some great ww2 german stuff there for cheap, I picked this up today and I think its origin

?

Richtofen, These are the only exampe pics I have from my collection.
    It is not a Heer though.. G..
    Oddly enough it is double stamped by "Two" different" leather makers on the tab ??
    The box "W" is recognized as EF Weidmann IMHO...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Wehrmacht belt and buckle?   Original Wehrmacht belt and buckle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Wehrmacht belt and buckle?
    P
    Many

A bargain to get a buckle ( with tab ) AND a belt ( AND unit marked ) all for $75!!!!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

any idea what regiment? I have no clue or guess

?

Richtofen, St. ./ J.R. 12 I ,may be an "Jager" or infantry outfit I am only guessing on a limited supply of information. HPL2008 may be of more help.. Best to may be post the belt markings in a seperate thread for better results.. G

Hello,

buckle is a Wiedmann Frankfurth /a.Main 1938

Belt is St./JG 12 I > Stab / Jägerregiment 12 , 1. Kompanie
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

buckle is a Wiedmann Frankfurth /a.Main 1938

Belt is St./JG 12 I > Stab / Jägerregiment 12 , 1. Kompanie
    thanks or the help but I cant find anything online of a jager regiment 12 existing in ww2 lots on a ww1 jager regiment 12 but absolutely nothing on ww2

Good morning guys, nice belt and buckle and for $75! What a steal Maker is indeed Wiedmann
    Ben

Quote by Richtofen View Post
    thanks or the help but I cant find anything online of a jager regiment 12 existing in ww2 lots on a ww1 jager regiment 12 but absolutely nothing on ww2
    Hello,

think that is a typical pre WW2 Stamp . Would worne by the owner at WW2 time .........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Hello

To me, the unit stamp reads Stab/Infanterie-Regiment 12 I. Garnitur. The capital i was usually rendered as J so as not to confuse with the Roman 1. The "I. Garnitur" means that the item was as new when issued to the soldier. As the item deteriorated, it was "downgraded" to II. and III. Garnitur. The I at the end cannot be for 1st company, as he was on the Stab, and the company always comes before the regimental designation. Not sure how they would have abbreviated Jäger-Regiment, but then I believe Jäger regiments were only raised later in the war, and in the Thirties the Heer only had Jäger battalions integrated into infantry regiments, as for example the 3rd (Jäger) battalion of Infanterie-Regiment 15.

Kind regards
    Kurt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2