Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The question of conversion.

Article about: Hello. Friends, your view of the buckle. Stalingrad archaeology, I do not understand soldered pin on the reverse side of the medallion. And your General impression about this buckle?

Your buckle eagle with a different shape.The question of conversion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The question of conversion.
    P
    Many

?

My thoughts as well.. But only for comp.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

It hasn't be converted the way you normally see these. Everyone I have owned has been a nickel conversation.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The question of conversion.   The question of conversion.  

The question of conversion.   The question of conversion.  

I've seen a different design, but quite another Roundel.The question of conversion.The question of conversion.

Whilst Wehrmacht - Heer is totally outside my field of interest, I thought that these "FFFF" hybrids were reasonably well documented? Perhaps I am wrong? The question to be asked however is why anyone should wish to fabricate, manipulate and then promote as period, such a horror?

My Neanderthal and knuckle dragging opinion on the buckle that started this thread is that we are looking at an unusual original.

Regards and best wishes,

David

My guess is a field repair, maybe the guy lost the roundel from his converted buckle and somebody in his unit had an early parade buckle, just a wild guess but i can't explain the odd soldered lug!..

Quote by David North View Post
    Whilst Wehrmacht - Heer is totally outside my field of interest, I thought that these "FFFF" hybrids were reasonably well documented? Perhaps I am wrong? The question to be asked however is why anyone should wish to fabricate, manipulate and then promote as period, such a horror?

My Neanderthal and knuckle dragging opinion on the buckle that started this thread is that we are looking at an unusual original.

Regards and best wishes,

David
    Hello. Buckle is not mine. On one Russian website, and a buckle put on the cost estimation. She embarrassed me with their uniqueness and I decided to discuss it with you. My opinion is the same as Mr. bigmacglenn1966. I think this comes from two different buckles. Thank you all, friends.

Gents for me a repair of a Turnerbund conversion. FFFF box with a roundel made by ST&L. Again there are many variations of these conversions, not pretty but original
    Ben

Box made by Berge & NolteThe question of conversion.

Quote by zeppelin View Post
    My opinion is the same as Mr. bigmacglenn1966. I think this comes from two different buckles.
    What are you now saying? I do not understand your viewpoint towards this period conversion buckle. Yes of course, two different components from once, two totally different buckles. That is the whole point of the discussion, is it not?

Perhaps you could explain, as I am perhaps being a tad dim as to what you are looking for and as such, my apologies in advance.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast