Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.

Article about: Newest acquisitions and was wondering if I posted it in the correct thread category. Any information on it, including, whether it's real or fake would be appreciated. I also received an SS R

Default Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.

Newest acquisitions and was wondering if I posted it in the correct thread category. Any information on it, including, whether it's real or fake would be appreciated. I also received an SS Ring, Luger Leather Holster today. I'll post those in the designated forums. Thank you.

Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or Fake? Gott mit uns Belt & Buckle.
    P
    Many

I have moved it to the correct forum for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks. Wasn't sure.

My pleasure.

The webbing belt looks fine to me.

I will let the Heer buckle collectors comment on the buckle itself.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Buckle is original, the maker being Noelle & Hueck
    Ben

Thanks Adrien & Ben for your info. Any reliable place you guys can recommend I can try to sell it? eBay won't take these items and I didn't notice a for sale section on here.

You could offer it to the guys in here, the buckle guys in here are all the most helpful and friendliest guys in t'internet-land, nice to look after our own.

The for sale section here is listed under the Classifieds tab. I believe that you have to be a gold member to sell in it, though, but the yearly fee is only 25 bucks and is well worth the benefits alone.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    You could offer it to the guys in here, the buckle guys in here are all the most helpful and friendliest guys in t'internet-land, nice to look after our own.
    Well, consider it available.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The for sale section here is listed under the Classifieds tab. I believe that you have to be a gold member to sell in it, though, but the yearly fee is only 25 bucks and is well worth the benefits alone.
    I may have paid that already since I've listed one or two items in the past, with no success

Your name isn't lit in purple, so you must not be a member yet!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast