Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Real Franke & Co Heer Belt Buckle?

Article about: Hi all, first of all I would like to thank you all again for the warm welcome I have recieved in this forum after having registered today! So, about the buckle: Yesterday I ordered a steel h

Another update:

Today I asked MA Stockholm if they would be willing to send me a K98 bayonet, which I have had my eyes on for a while, instead of a cash refund. The bayonet costs more than the buckle originally did (95€ as opposed to 75€), but I figured they might be willing to do it as a token of good-will. Not only did they agree, but they offered to send me an even nicer k98 bayonet, worth even more! :-)

So in the end I must say I’m very happy with how proffesionaly they handled this.

They further stated that they have roughly 2 returns / complaints per year and that it’s usually cheaper items that slip through the inspection, but they aim to improve, with a goal of 0 returns.

My trust was regained and I will stay their customer. But from now on I will crosscheck all items before buying, no matter who the seller is and what their reputation is like - I guess this goes to prove that nobody’s perfect and even the most seasoned collector can make a mistake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Franke & Co Heer Belt Buckle?
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3