Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Real and Rear or Rubbish

Article about: Hi guys , these are up for sale over here in Kiwi land , what do you think , the first one is said to be officers ww1 belt missing a few bits , 2nd said to be real to , dont know , what do y

Default Real and Rear or Rubbish

Hi guys , these are up for sale over here in Kiwi land , what do you think , the first one is said to be officers ww1 belt missing a few bits , 2nd said to be real to , dont know , what do ya recon , cheers guys , Raymond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real and Rear or Rubbish   Real and Rear or Rubbish  

Real and Rear or Rubbish   Real and Rear or Rubbish  

Real and Rear or Rubbish   Real and Rear or Rubbish  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real and Rear or Rubbish
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Real and Rear or Rubbish

Raymond the Wh buckle is genuine, i ,m sure not sure on the belt or ww1 buckle.
    Cheers Scott.

The belt is not, it seems even marked "1980" !!
    The WWI seems good to me, but wait for experts.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thank you Scott and Stuka , so far im of the same opinion , i think the ww1 is good or thought im not realy up with them , and the WH buckle i thought was good but dont like ther belt , the ww1 buckle is up to $75 , and the asking price for the other is a whooping $250 NZ Dollars , a mate is looking at buying them, cheers for your help , cheers Raymond

Hey....I too am a little apprehensive about the ww1 buckle. It would be nice to get a shot of the back of that one. As for the Heer buckle - it's a good one. The belt has me concerned with that stamp. I've never seen a legit belt with a stamp like that. It also looks too new. The stamp date looks to me to be 1939 but I think only the buckle is good.

Cheers!
    Rob

Hello,
    The stamp on the belt is bogus. The black thread and the external finish of the leather make me think the belt could be NVA.
    Both items are overpriced anyway...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi guys, belt is not original WW2, the Heer buckle is for sure original and like every one else not sure about the WW1 buckle, I am sure David will have knowledge on this one
    Ben

Many thanks for all your comments guys , the buckles were on a auction site over here in NZ , the ww1 buckle didnt sell , starting price was $75 , way to high , someone got burnt and paid $300 for the other , crazy , thanks again , cheers Raymond