Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches

Article about: I purchased these items about three days before I left for the SOS. I told myself I was only going to look because I needed to save my money for the SOS. But when I saw them and heard the pr

?

Default Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches

I purchased these items about three days before I left for the SOS. I told myself I was only going to look because I needed to save my money for the SOS. But when I saw them and heard the price, I bought them. These are the only pictures I have at the moment:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches   Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches  

Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches   Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches  

Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches
    P
    Many

Sorry but need better pics, initially I dont like it and it does not make sense, from the pics it looks like you have a fake two piece buckle with an original Noelle & Hueck tab on it, here is an example of what you think you have, sorry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent Pick Up - Belt, Buckle & Ammo Pouches  
    Ben

The detail in the chest feathers looks quite poor!..

?

Best thing is to take the set apart, then take separate close up, front and back pics of the buckle, belt and ammo pouches

?

O.K. I'll take better pictures of it tonight. I'm at work and these are the only pictures I have on my computer here.
    Thanks guys!

Hello,

sorry but i think Ben is right ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    O.K. I'll take better pictures of it tonight. I'm at work and these are the only pictures I have on my computer here.
    Thanks guys!
    Can you get a refund on these items? At least the buckle if rest ok?
    Ben

?

You guys are good! Yes it is a two-piece fake "JFS D.R.G.M.". I never looked past the tab. I'll get my money back on the buckle...
    This is what I get for being in a hurry.

Good to know you can get a refund 😊
    Ben