Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

S.H.u.co.40

Article about: Hey all Ben Evans put this one as a stamped fake, my question is: How can you see this is a fake! and I'm only ask about this Buckle. Thanks

Default S.H.u.co.40

Hey all
    Ben Evans put this one as a stamped fake, my question is: How can you see this is a fake! and I'm only ask about this Buckle.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images S.H.u.co.40  S.H.u.co.40 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S.H.u.co.40
    P
    Many

Default Re: S.H.u.co.40

These cast fakes are very hard to tell, they are cast from moulds of original ones, you have to look at the box, especially to the rear and look for the casting flaws, look at the prongs really closely and look for pits in the metal, also the colour is more of a grey colour rather than the white aluminium of an original, remember original ones are stamped not cast! Here is an original to compare with the fake, they are very hard to tell apart
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S.H.u.co.40   S.H.u.co.40  

S.H.u.co.40  
    Ben

Look at this 822/38 marked SS, this is a cast fake, how good is that? its a dangerous world out there people !!!!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S.H.u.co.40   S.H.u.co.40  

Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Look at this 822/38 marked SS, this is a cast fake, how good is that? its a dangerous world out there people !!!!!!!!
    ouch!!! definitely one to watch........ never a truer word said in jest Ben.
    thanks for your knowledge

Thanks guys,Thanks Ben. it just that I got one of this s.h.u.co.40 and the one I got looks like the fake one, but the collector I bought it from, is very confused when I said it looks fake from pic from this forum. becurse he got it from vet-family!! whit the uniform and all the other stuff the vet had left behind, I'll ad pic! Pleace tell me if this is a fake
    Thanks guys

S.H.u.co.40   S.H.u.co.40  

S.H.u.co.40  

Compare that buckle to the one you originally posted, you can see the cast marks on the buckle, someone is telling porkies if they reckon that buckle is original!!!!
    Ben

Hey Ben the first pic I postet is a pic you have postet in one of your threats, and I looked on the one I got, my buckle is the last one whit black background in this thread, and yes it looks like the one you postet in the fake threads. actually they are identicall.
    And yes I can see what you a saying about the cast marks.
    Thanks Ben

My buckle

Very nice slowakei !
    I would like to see your entire collection.
    If you ever consider selling anything please contact me.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I tought I had one as well.
    But apparently I don't ;so it is on my list from now on.
    The name was so familiar to me...but it must be by the toys they have made!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris