Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schmidt & co. Buckle

Article about: Hi All, I thought I'd post up my latest buy. Thanks for the 'tip-off' Ben. As you can see it's by Schmidt & Co K.G., Schwelm. I like the way they've had 2 goes at the stamp as there's a

Default Schmidt & co. Buckle

Hi All, I thought I'd post up my latest buy. Thanks for the 'tip-off' Ben. As you can see it's by Schmidt & Co K.G., Schwelm. I like the way they've had 2 goes at the stamp as there's a ghost image behind the very clear stamp.

Cheers,

Richard.

More pics to follow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schmidt & co. Buckle   Schmidt & co. Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schmidt & co. Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Schmidt & co. Buckle

More pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schmidt & co. Buckle   Schmidt & co. Buckle  

Richard, I am pleased you bought it, the buckle is better than it looks on the website, buckles by this maker are like hens teeth, this is only the third one I have ever seen and the best condition out of all the three, well done mate very, very nice and rare buckle
    Ben

Cheers Ben, I must admit I'm chuffed to bits with it. Thanks again for the tip off. All The Best, Richard.

Great piece Richard! Congrats! Any chance at posting a pic of the back? Love the double stamping on the tab!
    Cool!

Rob

Hi Rob, Here you go. Plenty of paint but no marking (not that there should be one). Can't have everything I suppose!!! Cheers Richard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schmidt & co. Buckle  

Thanks for the pic! Great buckle!
    Rob