Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab

Article about: Steel buckle with 95% paint left. Marked for Franke & Co 1940 on buckle and has a 1941 dated tab. The nazi symbol has been ground. May try to sell on ebay US. Joe

Default Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab

Steel buckle with 95% paint left. Marked for Franke & Co 1940 on buckle and has a 1941 dated tab. The nazi symbol has been ground. May try to sell on ebay US.
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab   Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab  

Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab   Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab  

Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab   Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab  

Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steel Franke & Co.Lüdenscheid tab
    P
    Many

?

A pity... De-Nazified buckles....Gwar

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A pity... De-Nazified buckles....Gwar
    I know; I saw it at the shop and it took a few passes before i bought it. Everything else about the buckle is textbook.

Nice original buckle Joe and in good condition apart from it being denazified, shame
    Ben

Nice condition Dr Frank made buckle a shame about being denatzified in such good shape with tab too. I still like it. timothy

Took EBAY less than 24 hrs to remove my listing due to its hateful nature - must have been an inferred hate since the swas is missing. Odd how some listings get a pass and others do not. There are at least two full swastica buckle listings on ebay now and there are some in the "sold" listings as well.

I've got a few denazified buckles, it's just part of the history of post war Germany. If they are cheap, why not. Seems to be 50% the cost of complete buckles...

Was it eBay US? Most ebayers cover the swastika and don't mention it and seem to get away with it. Ebayers can be a lottery at times though...