Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical Heer buckle, maker??

Article about: I recently picked up this nice tropical Heer buckle complete with webbing belt but for the purpose of this thread I will show only the buckle and tab. As the buckle isn't marked, i'm hoping

Default Tropical Heer buckle, maker??

I recently picked up this nice tropical Heer buckle complete with webbing belt but for the purpose of this thread I will show only the buckle and tab.

As the buckle isn't marked, i'm hoping the maker may yet be identified from the buckle features and hardware. Can anyone shine some light on my question please?

Tropical Heer buckle, maker??Tropical Heer buckle, maker??Tropical Heer buckle, maker??Tropical Heer buckle, maker??Tropical Heer buckle, maker??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical Heer buckle, maker??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Tropical Heer buckle, maker??

Glenn, the maker is on the leather tab, H Arld, the eagle is also a typical Arld eagle. The buckle is a standard Heer buckle not tropical
    Ben

I agree with Ben, this is a standard Heer buckle and not tropical. But still a nice original piece!

Then it would appear Mr Klaus Butsheck has made a mistake in his product description!

Tropical Heer buckle, maker??

Not cool...not cool at all.

?

Lots of dealers call items tropical or AK when there not. Some dealers call buckles that are a lighter shade of green tropical. If a Heer buckle doesn't have a web tab I don't consider it tropical. Value the buckle and the web belt separately. Still it is a nice buckle.

Did they use a web tab on DAK buckles? Pardon my ignorance on this...

Nice Arld buckle, love the eagle!

Oops, question answered by post right above mine... ;-) (long day, and HOT!)