Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two Heer buckles. Original or fake?

Article about: Hi. I'm interested to your opinion, what do you think about these two Heer buckles? Original or fake? On the first is visible the maker mark OLC. The second have no visible maker mark. If or

Default Two Heer buckles. Original or fake?

Hi. I'm interested to your opinion, what do you think about these two Heer buckles? Original or fake? On the first is visible the maker mark OLC. The second have no visible maker mark. If originals, are normal buckles or they have some particularity? Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two Heer buckles. Original or fake?   Two Heer buckles. Original or fake?  

Two Heer buckles. Original or fake?   Two Heer buckles. Original or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Heer buckles. Original or fake?
    P
    Many

They are both early Aluminium Army Buckles in a terrible state - both are original - and not worth much at all imo There are millions out there in much better condition

Both are originals, the first two piece is a private purchase buckle made by Overhoff the second is a standard aluminium Heer buckle missing its prongs sleeve assembly
    Ben

Thank you guys!
    John i agree...but buckles are'nt mine. They're on sale. The unmarked buckle is very cheap and have a nice eagle not so worn (my impression, maybe i'm wrong...) but is broken...The other marked OLC is a little more expensive, complete but the eagle is worn...Anyway i'll do my reflections and maybe i'll save my money waiting for something better! :-)

Quote by Antonio73 View Post
    Thank you guys!
    John i agree...but buckles are'nt mine. They're on sale. The unmarked buckle is very cheap and have a nice eagle not so worn (my impression, maybe i'm wrong...) but is broken...The other marked OLC is a little more expensive, complete but the eagle is worn...Anyway i'll do my reflections and maybe i'll save my money waiting for something better! :-)
    Sorry about my bad english...not "WORN" but "DETERIORATED".