Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

vom Hofe & Co?

Article about: Hello. I found this buckle on the farm where my grandmother grew up in Norway. She is not able to tell me where it came from or how old it is.. can you? It is marked v.H & Co

lckarlsen
    ?

Default vom Hofe & Co?

Hello. I found this buckle on the farm where my grandmother grew up in Norway. She is not able to tell me where it came from or how old it is.. can you?

It is marked v.H & Co
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture vom Hofe & Co?   vom Hofe & Co?  

vom Hofe & Co?   vom Hofe & Co?  

2. # ADS

German army 1936 to 1945 period,nice find.and welcome.

Hello mate and welcome to the forum, you have there a WW2 German army buckle by the maker V Hofe Ludenscheid. These Aluminium buckles were made between 1936 and 1940. this is actually quite a hard maker to get hold though yours is not in great condition. It would have originally come with a leather support tab like this one. The maker had the the RZM license M4/36
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture vom Hofe & Co?   vom Hofe & Co?  

vom Hofe & Co?   vom Hofe & Co?  

Ben

Have a read of this thread, it will give you a brief history on the development of your buckle

Army/Heer buckles, a brief history
    Ben

Välkommen till forumet kära granne! (Welcome to the forum dear neighbor)

Congratulations to a original buckle from a maker I've never seen so thank you for showing
    Now you can start to collect buckles!