Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Winter Camo

Article about: I was checking out the results of the Gottlieb auction today and this is the buckle that surprised me. I dealer I know had this buckle for several years and I could have bought it for around

?

Default Winter Camo

I was checking out the results of the Gottlieb auction today and this is the buckle that surprised me. A dealer I know had this buckle for several years and I could have bought it for around a hundred dollars. Gottlieb bought it from him at the SOS and put it in his auction. I was amazed to went for $510. Someone really liked it. I ended up getting one buckle. I will post it when I get it. Some people got some great deals but most of the buckles I wanted went for top dollar.Craig Gottlieb Militaria Auctions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter Camo
    P
    Many

A little light reading from previous posts on War relics forum

Craig Gottlieb dealer website

Craig Gottlieb expelled from WAF

Craig Gottlieb dealer website

?

I imagine shill bidding had a lot to do with it.
    As far as the source is concerned I have no intention of making any bad comments about the sawed off, beady eyed, shiftless, crook. If you don't like the crooked little ba$tard please refrain from any derogatory remarks because truth causes pain to those in question.
    Thank You.

I am not here to comment on Gottlieb, in fact gents please just concentrate on the buckle. For me the paint is far too white for a 1943-45 buckle so IMO original buckle with applied white paint and aged at some point
    Ben

?

I am buying the item not the dealer. It's good to check out auction results and see what things are going for.

Fake paint and ageing i reckon!..

Buckle is original but added paint and artificially aged .