Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Best/favorite sources for buckles?

Article about: I've looked through five pages of search results so far and can't seem to locate answers... I see a few posts where people have found buckles at shows, but I am not quite informed enough to

Default Best/favorite sources for buckles?

I've looked through five pages of search results so far and can't seem to locate answers...

I see a few posts where people have found buckles at shows, but I am not quite informed enough to make an on-the-spot analysis yet.

Do you have a favorite forum or site to locate your buckles? Are these guarded secrets? If so, just let me know. I don't want to be out of line.

For example, Ebay seems to not allow buckles anymore. Are war-relics.com or Ruptured Duck reputable? I found one site that was all buckles, but can't find it in my browser history. Any tips or warnings?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Best/favorite sources for buckles?
    P
    Many

?

Never do E-Bay unless you are willing to be disappointed.. There are the rare exceptions if you are quick enough to buy before the ad is pulled and are wise enough to know the difference between fakes and real ... Lakeside Traders or The Collectors Guild and Eagle Relics are great sources for authentic TR Buckles... G
    P.S. There are many more...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

You could also check out our Classifieds section.
    Ralph.
    Third Reich German field equipment - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Some people maybe keep good sites to them self But I've got good sites from members here. You have great dealers in the US and the classifieds here is a very good source.
    "all1knew" here on the forum sells buckles from time to time and have good prices and free shipping.