Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DJ 35mm Unmarked

Article about: A recent addition here. A small 35mm Deutsche Jungvolk buckle. Condition is overall very nice. The sig rune is fairly thin and uniform. I reviewed the other DJ postings and maker thread and

?

Default DJ 35mm Unmarked

A recent addition here. A small 35mm Deutsche Jungvolk buckle. Condition is overall very nice. The sig rune is fairly thin and uniform. I reviewed the other DJ postings and maker thread and could not locate a rune exactly like this one; perhaps it's there and I missed the match. Most interesting to me was the unique prong and bar design and material. To me it looked a lot like a M4/103 Rudolf Schanes, Wien. I have included my unmarked Rudolf Schanes HJ buckle to compare.

Let me know what others here think, etc.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ 35mm Unmarked   DJ 35mm Unmarked  

DJ 35mm Unmarked   DJ 35mm Unmarked  

DJ 35mm Unmarked   DJ 35mm Unmarked  

DJ 35mm Unmarked  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ 35mm Unmarked
    P
    Many

?

Nice find, and compared to the other HJ it is rather small as indicated and the straight or un-bent ears are also quite different IMO... I have a RaD of the same construction as far as the "Ears" why ??? TC Jeff... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Nice addition to your collection. Lots of different styles of runes but most of these are unmarked so it tough to figure out the maker. All three of these 35mm have a different rune.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ 35mm Unmarked  

?

The 35mm under the 256 shoulder patch looks close, though the upper rune looks longer. Can you post a photo of the back of that buckle?

?

The box looks close but different prongs bar and the runes look a little slanted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ 35mm Unmarked   DJ 35mm Unmarked  

?

Kirby, any explanation / insight on why the "Ears" are not bent as to regular buckles ?? Curious...G

Nice buckle Jeff, and from the make up could well be a Rudolf Schanes buckles

G, no one really knows why a few makers did not put ears on (fold the buckle), there are some theories but no proper answers
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice buckle Jeff, and from the make up could well be a Rudolf Schanes buckles

G, no one really knows why a few makers did not put ears on (fold the buckle), there are some theories but no proper answers
    I hope all is well with you and your new dwelling... Thanks Ben... G

?

Might be cheaper or less time consuming .

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I hope all is well with you and your new dwelling... Thanks Ben... G
    Cheers G, getting there, job is manic, 12 hour-14 hour days at mo but will calm down soon (I hope!)
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast