Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dj rzm 61

Article about: Buckle №1 Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Dj rzm 61

Buckle №1Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dj  rzm 61
    P
    Many

Buckle Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61Dj  rzm 61№2

Dear Zeppelin

Thankyou for taking the time and trouble in starting a new thread, purely dedicated to your 2 extremely interesting DJ buckles.

This buckle is a first for me in many respects and you really need the opinion of Chad Williams who is the leading authority on DJ/HJ buckles.

Regards,

David

The buckle looks nickel over brass, now I have better pics (not on my phone) I see the RZM markings properly, I actually thought it was double stamped to be honest. I still like the buckle though, I have been in contact with Chad, he has a RZM 61 buckle and will comment and post when he gets the chance
    Ben

Thank you, Mr. David and Mr. Ben
    I with impatience to wait from You the answer.
    I have no doubt that these buckles are original, but this is only my opinion.
    With respect to you zeppelin.

Dear Zeppelin

Rather like Ben, I too have dropped a line to Chad Williams, requesting that he may care to comment on your DJ buckles.

We are all keeping our fingers crossed here and hopefully, Chad Williams and from what Ben has mentioned, will confirm that the buckle is original.

In all my years of collecting, I have never seen a buckle with clear and undisputed provenance from this company and I have never seen an RZM logo style as shown on your buckles - never.

As I have earlier mentioned, an extremely interesting brace of DJ buckles and rather like yourself, I am looking forward to Chad Williams comments.

The power of the War Relics forum!

Regards,

David
    Last edited by David North; 09-07-2014 at 07:09 AM.

Thank you, Mr. David.
    Let's hope in God and Chad.

?

As a new but active buckle collector, and having read the prior thread on these DJ buckles, I'm looking forward to this discussion as well!

Jeff

Hello Gents!
    Thank you for the emails and the kick in the pants to pull out my buckles!
    This is a very interesting buckle with a great looking RZM mark. I do hold an example in my collection.
    My buckle is the same as both shown by Zepplin in construction and marking. I have no doubt that these are period made buckles with no problems. Here are the specs on mine:
    nickel over brass buckle
    stamped construction
    curved prongs
    staple catch
    sideways RZM logo

Thanks for sharing these!
    Chad

Quote by Chad William View Post
    ...I have no doubt that these are period made buckles with no problems...
    Thankyou Chad for your valued expertise, however well done Zeppelin for never and for one moment, doubting that these buckles were anything other than original.

Regards,

David

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast