Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Double Marker Assmann & OLC

Article about: A few weeks ago this one got buried in a lenghty but correct thread. Would like others to review and have a current reference, really good price and cool early buckle

?

Default Double Marker Assmann & OLC

A few weeks ago this one got buried in a lenghty but correct thread. Would like others to review and have a current reference, really good price and cool early buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Marker Assmann & OLC   Double Marker Assmann & OLC  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Marker Assmann & OLC
    P
    Many

?

That's a nice one! I saw it for sale and you did well to get it, in my opinion. The prongs are very typical of Assman buckles.

I like these double marked buckles, they have real character in my eyes
    Ben

?

Agree and thanks Ben, interesting early buckles and very affordable for a rather unique buckle. I'm liking the HJ buckles lately, a nice number of interesting buckles out there and they don't break the bank!
    Jeff

I love these double marked buckles.....so unique in the world of HJ buckles. Thanks for posting your example. I will share mine as well for the sake of comparison. Picked this one up in Saint-John's Newfoundland in some small totally out of the place antique store. It made my trip! hahahaha
    Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Marker Assmann & OLC   Double Marker Assmann & OLC  

?

Nice one! And agree they are unique HJ buckles, thanks for posting.
    Jeff

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    The prongs are very typical of Assman buckles.
    Really like these double-marked buckles as well. Don't know about the prongs, but the eagle is typically Overhoff, as is the eagle on Rob's buckle. They do exist with Assmann eagles as well, though.

Kind regards
    Kurt