MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early HJ/NPEA belt and buckle?

Article about: Hey guys, looking for help with this one! So thanks in advance! Belt has been shortened and the tab is ostrich skin I believe with a faint maker stamp, I can't quite make it out. The NPEA in

?

Default Early HJ/studentbund belt and buckle

Hey guys, looking for help with this one! So thanks in advance! Belt has been shortened and the tab is ostrich skin I believe with a faint maker stamp, I can't quite make it out. The Studentbund ink stamp is blurry, but I belive this a legit set up. If so, what is something like this worth? I've never seen one before.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early HJ/NPEA belt and buckle?   Early HJ/NPEA belt and buckle?  

Early HJ/NPEA belt and buckle?   Early HJ/NPEA belt and buckle?  

Last edited by Newbie; 01-06-2016 at 01:16 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early HJ/NPEA belt and buckle?
    P
    Many

?

A couple of nice sets. The small belts are hard to find but I don't know why the belt would be stamped. Angolia has a photo of the belt with a stamped NPEA and a town or school name under it. The adjustment strap looks like a Dresden company but I have never seen stitching with thread like this. Looks more like twine than normal thread. A lot of pigskin is used on tabs from Dresden so I would say it isn't Ostrich skin.

On what belt is the NPEA stamp? The NPEA stamp does not belong onto a small belt.
    The stamp I see at the back of a belt is for the NS.Studentenbund (not for NPEA)!

?

You can see in the photo it is the brass buckle so it is the small belt. No reason the stamp should be on a small belt.

?

I am SO SORRY, you are absolutely right Wilhelm! I meant student bund! I've been talking to another fellow about NPEA items and must have had it on my mind when posting this! I completely misspoke and didn't even catch it in my proof reading! Thank you!

?

The belt was full /adult length at one time, but I believe it was shortened.

?

This buckle, with the same eagle, has been called NPEA forever so your not the first one to make this mistake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early HJ/NPEA belt and buckle?   Early HJ/NPEA belt and buckle?  

?

I'm sure, I just hate not catching my own mistakes! Thanks Kirby!

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    This buckle, with the same eagle, has been called NPEA forever so your not the first one to make this mistake.
    That is one great buckle... "Mint" IMO !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Kirby, I believe that there was a recent post concerning these type of buckles..
    Any chance of posting a "Link" G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast