Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Early Jugend Buckle or NSDAP

Article about: Have had this one for years. Always difference in opinions if it is early youth / political or NSDAP. Rossi

?

Default Early Jugend Buckle or NSDAP

Have had this one for years. Always difference in opinions if it is early youth / political or NSDAP.

Rossi

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Jugend Buckle or NSDAP
    P
    Many

?

Hi Rossi. Just wondering if you could tell me what sort of value this buckle would have around about fine? I have made an offer on one similar and another you can see both in forum a recent post. Just curious if my offer ok.

?

AllenM, there is a similar buckle for purchase on the Collectors Guild site, it is going for $198.00+shipping, sometimes with auction houses there is a premium or percentage added on and shipping, so IMO it is better to buy directly from dealer sometimes. Shipping and handling costs from a Canadian based Co. can be really expensive, so it's a 50/50 scenario sometimes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Jugend Buckle or NSDAP   Early Jugend Buckle or NSDAP  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I paid about 85 euro for mine but you can get them much cheaper than that! I have seen them for 60 euro as well

I am talking about dealer sites.

?

Thanks guys. When I take into account shipping and having to convert nz dollars to euro or us my offer not to bad. Thanks again it very hard to know what is a fair price on some items.

?

$75-100 is what these swastika insert buckles are usually priced at the big shows Condition is important of course. I have seen one of these buckles with a gold finish. Here is my small ones and my Buddy Garry's.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Jugend Buckle or NSDAP   Early Jugend Buckle or NSDAP  

?

Great set of buckles there! Some I have never seen. One of the things I love about this hobby always learning and seeing new things. Thanks a lot Kirby