Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First buckle in ages, HJ M4/110 JFS with packet.

Article about: Hi guys, I've not been collecting buckles for the last year or so, more into German grenades at the moment but got this in today from a friend. Liking it, maybe time for some more buckles...

Default First buckle in ages, HJ M4/110 JFS with packet.

Hi guys,

I've not been collecting buckles for the last year or so, more into German grenades at the moment but got this in today from a friend. Liking it, maybe time for some more buckles...

M4/110 JF & S, with packet. This came from a friend who does house clearances, been in the packet for years, nice impression of buckle in paper....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First buckle in ages, HJ M4/110 JFS with packet.   First buckle in ages, HJ M4/110 JFS with packet.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First buckle in ages, HJ M4/110 JFS with packet.
    P
    Many

Nice one! That's one I need! Keep on going with the buckles now!

?

A lot easier to find buckles than grenades and far less problems shipping them. Might as well add my only German grenade. They are a cool item to have in the War Room. I can see why you would want to collect them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First buckle in ages, HJ M4/110 JFS with packet.   First buckle in ages, HJ M4/110 JFS with packet.  

Last edited by kirby; 01-11-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Hello,

nice buckle with very interesting paper !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

very nice set.

?

Looking at this on my phone and I missed the bag. That makes a great set.

Nice buckle Lenny and the wrapper is an added bonus
    Ben

Great find, unissued apparently.

Quote by kirby View Post
    A lot easier to find buckles than grenades and far less problems shipping them. Might as well add my only German grenade. They are a cool item to have in the War Room. I can see why you would want to collect them.
    That's a gorgeous WW1 stick, love it...

The grenade bug has bitten hard for a bit, although not stopping buckles....

Quote by kirby View Post
    Boy, that's the truth. I've been looking for a similar condition WWII model potato masher for a while now. Ones with the stamping's while being in good shape, with all correct pieces are like hens teeth it seems.

On the buckle, a gorgeous little number with a bag. Great addition!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast