Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

It has arrived! My "bling" HJ buckle and original wrapping paper

Article about: Christmas came early this year Thanks John and Eagle Relics ! Best, Jan

Jan
    ?

Thanks Ben, right now (and with this great buckle in hand) I feel like being in the University of WRF and it feels great. Learning all the time

Best,

Jan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement It has arrived! My "bling" HJ buckle and original wrapping paper
    P
    Many

Well, it's nice to make someone happy Wish I could get more, but alas, few and far between, although i am off to kassel at the end of the month, so you never know what will turn up
    Thanks jan, so glad it arrived OK

Jan
    ?

Everything was more than Ok, "ammobox wrapping" and all. My 19 year old daughter loves it too so I guess she will inherit it one day

Best,

Jan

Dear Jan

A lovely buckle - of course and congratulations on a superb acquisition to your collection.

You may though wish to start a "paper trail" question about this buckle by the numbering of the RZM tax labels attached. Without wishing to breach the integrity of yours, a few of us have similar buckles and at times, we have compared the production numbers.

I wonder how the production numbering correlates ?

Again, congratulations on securing an iconic HJ buckle.

My example was handed over personally by Helmut Weitze in Hamburg and I remember to this day that he gave me some change to "have a coffee". My forelock was well and truly tugged. Happy Days!

Regards,

David

good.

Jan
    ?

Actually I have just started doing that. Provinence is everything and in this case the trail seems traceable. I really want this item to "live on" in collections in the future. Still I need all the help I can get!

Best,

Jan
    Quote by David North View Post
    Dear Jan

A lovely buckle - of course and congratulations on a superb acquisition to your collection.

You may though wish to start a "paper trail" question about this buckle by the numbering of the RZM tax labels attached. Without wishing to breach the integrity of yours, a few of us have similar buckles and at times, we have compared the production numbers.

I wonder how the production numbering correlates ?

Again, congratulations on securing an iconic HJ buckle.

My example was handed over personally by Helmut Weitze in Hamburg and I remember to this day that he gave me some change to "have a coffee". My forelock was well and truly tugged. Happy Days!

Regards,

David

A beauty.

The example I hold as "104912".

Regards,

David

Nice unissued buckle just goes to show you what is out there. timothy

?

Just read this thread , for one that is an outstanding buckle , and two i can't get over that picture of a bundle of them mint in original wrapper with tags. (Amazing). Great thread.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast