Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles

Article about: Hello Here is couple of HJ Leaders buckle that were part of my collection Buy. One Is a frosed silver RZM M4/ 22 Christian Theodor Dicke Ludenscheid and the other is RZM M4/119 Engen Schmeid

?

Default Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles

Hello Here is couple of HJ Leaders buckle that were part of my collection Buy.

One Is a frosed silver RZM M4/ 22 Christian Theodor Dicke Ludenscheid and the other is RZM M4/119 Engen Schmeidhausler. These are the only companies I know of that produced HJ leaders buckles. About 10-12 years ago a very well made HJ leaders buckles marked RZM M4/116 Camill Bergmann & Co. hit the market. These were so good looking a lot of people thought they were just a rare maker. I was going to buy one of these from a local dealer but I went through at least 10 years of Manions auctions and didn't find a single 116 marked HJ Leaders buckle. Kirby
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles   Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles  

Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles   Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles  

Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles

The 119 is identical to the one on a brocade belt I have owned for close to thirty years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles   Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles  

?

Default Re: Hitler Youth Leaders Buckles

RZM M4/22 buckles.