Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitlerjugend

Article about: I have searched the database here and am skeptical about the validity or originality of this buckle.. I have the opportunity to purchase this piece and would like comments for or against.. T

?

Default Hitlerjugend

I have searched the database here and am skeptical about the validity or originality
    of this buckle.. I have the opportunity to purchase this piece and would like comments for or against.. The buckle seems to want to be a Assman...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerjugend   Hitlerjugend  

Hitlerjugend   Hitlerjugend  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend
    P
    Many

I like it. Have not seen such a performance marking.

The buckle box and prongs are typical Assmann G, the catch is unusual for Assmann but a good buckle IMO
    Ben

The front looks almost exactly like the A A&S RZM 17 buckle. (Maybe spot on exactly like it)

Very cool mark and catch And this Assmann type of eagle face is my favorite on the HJ

?

Looks like a nice early nickel HJ to me. Here is a Chad quote from one of my previous postings regarding Assmann: "Assmann had 20+ markings for their buckles through the evolution of HJ buckles".

Quote by weller View Post
    Looks like a nice early nickel HJ to me. Here is a Chad quote from one of my previous postings regarding Assmann: "Assmann had 20+ markings for their buckles through the evolution of HJ buckles".
    Yes, it is. I have a few different HJ buckles this manufacturer.HitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugendHitlerjugend

?

I looked thru my Assmann HJ's and can add this one, since Zep has shown most other examples. I think you have a winner G-Man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerjugend  

And I thoght that I just needed a M4/39 to complete my HJ Assmann collection

Now I have some work to do!!!

?

Snagged it !!! $65.00 + 15% buyer fee..
    Kurt D. PM me....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerjugend  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Congrats buddy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast