Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

HJ buckle

Article about: I got this for my birthday. This is my first buckle. Sorry pics are so poor. These were taken on my phone. I'll get better pics ASAP. It's an Alu variant,if that helps. Stewy

Default HJ buckle

I got this for my birthday. This is my first buckle. Sorry pics are so poor. These were taken on my phone. I'll get better pics ASAP. It's an Alu variant,if that helps. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ buckle  
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ buckle  HJ buckle  HJ buckle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ buckle

This seems a bit of an odd HJ. I like the looks of the front... but from the back? Aluminum HJ's should be RZM marked and do not feature this type of staple catch. Perhaps this some kind of rare variant? As you know, more better photos are essential. I would be curious to know Chad Williams' or another veteran HJ collector's opinion on this one.

Best,
    Adam

Stewy, I am waiting for better pics mate
    Ben

Cheers Adam. I know bugger all about buckles. So i'm grateful for any info. I'll get better pics in daylight. Many thanks. Stewy

Is the buckle in fact unmarked? Hard to tell from photos and maybe some oxidation on reverse which is obscuring. Looking forward to more photos

Quote by aechols83 View Post
    Is the buckle in fact unmarked? Hard to tell from photos and maybe some oxidation on reverse which is obscuring. Looking forward to more photos
    Hi Adam,i can't see any makers marks on it. I'll get better pics. It is returnable (i think). Are there any links you can guide me to? As before,many thanks to you & Ben. Always grateful of assistance on items i'm not familiar with. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi Adam,i can't see any makers marks on it. I'll get better pics. It is returnable (i think). Are there any links you can guide me to? As before,many thanks to you & Ben. Always grateful of assistance on items i'm not familiar with. Stewy

Hello All,

@Stewy S...this buckle has no marker.
    The coinage is in this variant of the buckle never centered.
    I have seen until now!
    This buckle is it also with other two-thorn.

It is better if they get rid of this evil buckle quickly.
    I'm sorry.

With best regards,

Raphael