Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ buckle 4/79

Article about: Hello Thanks to forum members, I've got some new cool stuff to have in my display A HJ buckle stamped with 4/79 from Jeff and a NSDAP armband with RZM tag from William K. I'm very happy for

Default HJ buckle 4/79

Hello Thanks to forum members, I've got some new cool stuff to have in my display

A HJ buckle stamped with 4/79 from Jeff and a NSDAP armband with RZM tag from William K.
    I'm very happy for this items so thank you guys.

HJ buckle 4/79

HJ buckle 4/79

HJ buckle 4/79

HJ buckle 4/79

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ buckle 4/79
    P
    Many

?

Looks great Kenny. Good to see another eagle landed safely in Sweden and found a place in your collection You need to post a collection update photo one of these days

With the addition to your collection. Don't often see from this manufacturer.

Thanks guys Yeah, I will post a collection update photo

When I registered here a year ago, I couldn't dream about having a buckle collection but now I have some great stuff

So thank you to the forum and its members.

Enigmatic buckle, the box always reminds me of the Overhoff box from the ears and catch but the eagle is different, here are examples of an Overhoff SS and Heer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ buckle 4/79  
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ buckle 4/79 
    Ben

?

Went to look up M4/79 on the HJ makers list and it isn't listed. Time for an update. It does look like a Overhoff and S nice addition.

Kirby there is an old thread on this buckle RZM 4/79 is Hillenbrand & Bröe,I will try and find the thread
    Ben

Kirby there is an old thread on this buckle RZM 4/79 is Hillenbrand & Bröe,I will try and find the thread. In fact just found this one but there is also another

Hj rzm 4/79
    Ben

This is the one

Maker Question
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast