Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ Buckle & Belt

Article about: Hello Friends, I found this belt and buckle being offered near me. I know the pictures are terrible and I have asked for better but could you tell me what you think from these? First, I have

?

Let someone else buy it. Anything over $40 Is to much in my opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Buckle & Belt
    P
    Many

Quote by kirby View Post
    Let someone else buy it. Anything over $40 Is to much in my opinion.
    Thanks Kirby, I am afraid if I offered him $40 I would be rubbing salt in the wound. I would buy it for that though.

William

?

William, there are plenty of nice HJ belts and buckles out there for fair prices. I see you are here in the States, and I can PM you some links to a few good dealers if you are interested

Jeff

why buy a bummer when you can get better.

Quote by weller View Post
    William, there are plenty of nice HJ belts and buckles out there for fair prices. I see you are here in the States, and I can PM you some links to a few good dealers if you are interested

Jeff
    Please Jeff.

Thanks

$40 would have been a fair offer. Some people just refuse to listen. They think they have something very special.....in this case: that is not so true.
    You did well to save your money. These modified belts and buckles just don't cut it in my book.
    Good luck!
    Rob

Quote by lach470 View Post
    $40 would have been a fair offer. Some people just refuse to listen. They think they have something very special.....in this case: that is not so true.
    You did well to save your money. These modified belts and buckles just don't cut it in my book.
    Good luck!
    Rob
    Thank you for your input Rob. It is good for me to hear from all of you. I tried to dialog with the seller and explain the item but I do not think he wanted to listen.

Thanks,

William

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2