Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ Buckle DRGM

Article about: Hi Guys, could you please give me your opinions on this Buckle?, Best Regards, Juan

See above, you have already answered kirby

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Buckle DRGM
    P
    Many

Will try and get a better Price than that, will keep you posted, thanks for your opinions, Regards, Juan

Good luck, they are quite often in sales.

Hi guys, this buckle, the seller cannot reduce the price. He is though offering me this one instead for the same price as the other one, that is 90 Euros. What do you think about this new Buckle as well as the price?, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Buckle DRGM   HJ Buckle DRGM  

HJ Buckle DRGM  

Hello,

in reflection , max 50 Dollar
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hi guys, I saw on emedals an identical buckle, but in worst condition sold for 145 $, I am a bit confused about this
    Last edited by jamoros; 07-03-2015 at 07:12 PM.

Is this buckle better than the previous one?

A little bit Yes.

Thanks, this is the buckle same that was sold at 145 $, check it out at the link

NSDAP Sympathizers Belt Buckle | eMedals

Quote by zeppelin View Post
    A little bit Yes.

?

Emedals is usually high priced. If someone paid $145 they didn't take the time to shop around. At the SOS they had a nickel O&C SS buckle price $300-400 more than identical buckles at the show. Check out the tropical SS officers buckle on a web belt that sold for big $$$$$$$$$$$$. JP says it is a fake SS officers buckle.

Did a quick search and found one a The Ruptured Duck for $80 and Bill Shea has never been accused of having low prices. He is one of the best dealers in the hobby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2