Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ Buckle - M4/110 JFS

Article about: M/4 110 Josef Feix & Schone, Gablonz. Looks like the buckle on page 276 of Angolia's Revised Edition - stamped steel with anodized finish. Jeff

?

Default HJ Buckle - M4/110 JFS

M/4 110 Josef Feix & Schone, Gablonz. Looks like the buckle on page 276 of Angolia's Revised Edition - stamped steel with anodized finish.

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Buckle - M4/110 JFS   HJ Buckle - M4/110 JFS  

HJ Buckle - M4/110 JFS  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Buckle - M4/110 JFS
    P
    Many

Very typical JFS buckle Jeff and in very good condition. Note the long prongs on the buckle, have a look at a JFS SS buckle and again you will see these long prongs
    Ben

?

Ben, thanks for the interesting design information

nice one.

?

Nice buckle . Here is one with much different marking but the same catch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Buckle - M4/110 JFS   HJ Buckle - M4/110 JFS  

?

nice one there as well, very similar except the boxed markings I'd say

?

You've got another nice one, Weller! The condition is really nice.

Kirby, is that a gold HJ buckle or is it just the lighting that makes it look that way?

?

I was wondering the same Erno...about the color on Kirby's. Thanks, and the price was great which is always a good thing

?

Quote by weller View Post
    I was wondering the same Erno...about the color on Kirby's. Thanks, and the price was great which is always a good thing
    The gold ones were supposedly for the Marine HJ, but I don't know if there's actually any evidence of that.

There are many nice deals on HJ buckles, I think! They aren't very popular now, but they may be in the future. It's possible to get some rare and nice condition ones for the same price as common ones, for now.

?

Agree Erno, I've been finding some nice and often scarcer HJ buckles lately for really good prices. Picked up several last weekend and the deliveries are rolling in - will post another shortly. Also picked up some nicely priced Heer buckles from the same sellers as the HJ.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast