MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Buckle M5/276?

Article about: A co-worker has this buckle from his father. He has offered to me. It looks a little strange and the markings are M5/276 RZM and located in the youth diamond area. I'm searching for the make

Default HJ Buckle M5/276?

A co-worker has this buckle from his father. He has offered to me. It looks a little strange and the markings are M5/276 RZM and located in the youth diamond area. I'm searching for the maker and an example and so far no luck. Prongs look ok but no post sleeve. Is this a reproduction?
    Thank you
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Buckle M5/276?   HJ Buckle M5/276?  

HJ Buckle M5/276?   HJ Buckle M5/276?  

HJ Buckle M5/276?   HJ Buckle M5/276?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Buckle M5/276?
    P
    Many

I should have been more patient on my search of forum - found the following - M5/276 Klein & Quenzer - and also has been found without sleeves. So good one?

(for some reason when I try to search forum using only M5/276 or similar short text the search doesn't work.)

Original well know buckle

?

Quote by josephc View Post
    I should have been more patient on my search of forum - found the following - M5/276 Klein & Quenzer - and also has been found without sleeves. So good one?

(for some reason when I try to search forum using only M5/276 or similar short text the search doesn't work.)
    Using the sticky threads might be better than the search thread.