Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

HJ buckle – Original or fake?

Article about: Hello everyone, I am looking to pick this buckle up. I don't see any makings on the pics. What do you think real or not? CM -

Default HJ buckle – Original or fake?

Hello everyone,
    I am looking to pick this buckle up. I don't see any makings on the pics. What do you think real or not?

CM -

HJ buckle – Original or fake?HJ buckle – Original or fake?HJ buckle – Original or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ buckle – Original or fake?
    P
    Many

It's a DJ buckle Many of them are not maker marked.

I think it's good but wait for the others to comment. That site have had some fakes in the past.

In my opinion, an original NSDAP-Jugend (DJ) buckle and a rather good one at that.

It would be somewhat unusual to find any markings on this "small size" and "earless" buckle as it is not a standard DJ.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Hello,

IMO a nice small DJ /Youth buckle with nice runic variation .......
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

looks ok.

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    It's a DJ buckle Many of them are not maker marked.

I think it's good but wait for the others to comment. That site have had some fakes in the past.
    FAKES

Yea like when Big Ned told the good looking ladies husband that he was a bug and mouse exterminator and was checking for varmints in her bedroom closet naked so the critters wouldn't read the exterminator patch on his shirt and had no idea that his wife was laying on the bead naked with 2 glasses of gin in her hand when he unexpectedly and very noisy nerd that walked into the bedroom.

Totally innocent old boy Ned Said just an odd set of circumstances totally unrelated.

The husband was an American Democrat so he believed every thing Ned told him.

For me nice original DJ buckle (for youth) by the prongs could be Brege & Nolte made (just my opinion)
    Ben

?

CJMP, do now take a look at this thread. I have seen this buckle as has Kenny. The site has posted a few 'bad' buckles recently. That DJ looks good

35mm HJ/DJ & Small Sympathiser Buckles

?

I have bought some excellent buckles from them but you do need to be careful. They aren't buckle experts. They have sold some fakes that were in Angolia's book. Angolia may have thought they were original when he wrote the book. I like this DJ buckle and I would buy it for the opening bid but when you add the 20% and shipping it gets expensive. They have some good stuff in the buy it now section and they will discount if you buy several buckles.