Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Leader Belt & Buckle by Christian Theodore Dicke Lüdenscheid

Article about: Some updated pictures of this one for the website. Rossi

?

Default HJ Leader Belt & Buckle by Christian Theodore Dicke Lüdenscheid

Some updated pictures of this one for the website.

Rossi

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Leader Belt & Buckle by Christian Theodore Dicke Lüdenscheid
    P
    Many

?

Looks Minty! No wear to the leather tab at all

Semper Fi
    Phil

Great reference piece! Thank you for posting.
    John

Excellent condition. Congratulate.

Another beautifull piece

A super buckle and brocade, as and in my opinion, a very fine example of what this quite rare combination should look like.

A word of warning though in relation to these so called one piece HJ Leaders buckles, that is where the catch and clasp are directly brazed on to the reverse. This form of construction as opposed to the type where a disc which incorporates the catch and clasp, is crimped into place.

These one piece HJ Leaders buckles are faked and unfortunately are extremely convincing, being immensely difficult to recognise for what they are. It has been suggested that the fakes are capable of carrying RZM M4 stamped codes for 22, 46, 116 and 119. This is only a suggestion I am unsure and wary of, with the exception of those marked RZM M4/116. A rare makers mark for a buckle and oddly, until around the turn of the millennium, completely unheard of in relation to the HJ Leaders. They suddenly appeared on the market and in all conditions ranging from mint to distressed with a convincing patina.

All I would suggest to the Forum is that if anyone is offered a one piece HJ Leaders buckle marked on the catch with RZM M4/116, be very careful.

Attached are images of what I suggest is a fake, although of course I may be wrong and would be more than happy to be corrected with supporting evidence.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

Quote by David North View Post
    A super buckle and brocade, as and in my opinion, a very fine example of what this quite rare combination should look like.

A word of warning though in relation to these so called one piece HJ Leaders buckles, that is where the catch and clasp are directly brazed on to the reverse. This form of construction as opposed to the type where a disc which incorporates the catch and clasp, is crimped into place.

These one piece HJ Leaders buckles are faked and unfortunately are extremely convincing, being immensely difficult to recognise for what they are. It has been suggested that the fakes are capable of carrying RZM M4 stamped codes for 22, 46, 116 and 119. This is only a suggestion I am unsure and wary of, with the exception of those marked RZM M4/116. A rare makers mark for a buckle and oddly, until around the turn of the millennium, completely unheard of in relation to the HJ Leaders. They suddenly appeared on the market and in all conditions ranging from mint to distressed with a convincing patina.

All I would suggest to the Forum is that if anyone is offered a one piece HJ Leaders buckle marked on the catch with RZM M4/116, be very careful.

Attached are images of what I suggest is a fake, although of course I may be wrong and would be more than happy to be corrected with supporting evidence.

Regards and best wishes,

David
    Great stuff David.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hello,

in all a great early variation from CTD !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175