Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ - M4/42 H.Aurich Crank Catch

Article about: Thanks Ben, and I noted the ears on your example as well as another example with the crank catch on the threads, I like it

?

Default HJ - M4/42 H.Aurich Crank Catch

The postman brought this interesting HJ buckle today. Looked thru the threads here to validate it before purchasing. From a very reputable for a 'cheap as chips' price, as Ben would say

Cheers
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ - M4/42 H.Aurich Crank Catch   HJ - M4/42 H.Aurich Crank Catch  

HJ - M4/42 H.Aurich Crank Catch   HJ - M4/42 H.Aurich Crank Catch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ - M4/42 H.Aurich Crank Catch
    P
    Many

nice one.

?

Thanks Harry.

?

A nice find.. I suppose your collection is growing by now. Good hunting friend... G

?

Thanks Gwar, and since there are no RAD buckles remaining I had to switch to cool HJ buckles! LOL Did you post new picsof your RAD officers set yet?

?

Your postman must be prompt.... Mine ?? Maybe yours can relocate here and I will get things
    before I grow a beard.. Hah hah. Next week I plan on going for the "Jugular" Every RaD buckle I come across I am going to purchase regardless of maker.. Than I am going to take a break and save $$$$$
    for the SOS in PA. I might sell some Iron Crosses I have stashed away and some drop tails or helmets
    depending what I find....G

That is a real nice HJ in the crankcatch I have never had one or found one but I would like to have one I think they are quite rare compared to the standard aluminum and steel catches you see. Nice find! timothy

?

Thanks guys. I was surprised to see this buckle especially for the great price, so grabbed it. Gwar, thanks for heads-up, we'll need to buy RAD's soon before there aren't anymore on the market...

?

Just kidding Jeff.. Hmmmmm... perhaps... Hahaahahaha G

Very nice buckle Jeff and quite hard to get hold of in fact. Just to note for all, the slender Aurich ears are still present even with the crank catch
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast